The Campaign: to challenge and change community perceptions and attitudes towards people living with invisible disabilities.
By increasing community awareness, these individuals will gain a greater sense of acceptance, inclusivity and respect.
We want you to JOIN US as we bring change to our respective communities and beyond. By providing us with your email address, we will keep you updated with the movement and what you can do to help us take it further.
Additionally, we have included social images for you to download and share (see below) with your community. When sharing, make sure you include our hashtag #thinkoutsidethechair.
Again, thank you from all of us for partnering as a community to bring necessary change through inclusion and respect.
“We can change the world and make it a better place. It is in your hands to make a difference.” Nelson Mandela
How Can I Get Involved
1. Use Your Voice – Donate your social media space. By posting on any or all of your platforms you help us spread the word. Every post makes a difference.
2. Follow Us – Again, a simple way to demonstrate your support and by helping us build some critical mass and that what’s it takes to create a movement. So, give us a Like, a Follow and we will do our best to follow back and share the love.
3. Download and post our Poster – Here’s a creative idea that will really help us.
- Put it on a noticeboard somewhere (with permission) at your workplace, local library, shopping mall, church, community hall or school (the brag wall, the back of the toilet door, or the most prominent place where your office mates gather).
- Take a selfie and post it on your social platform of choice, use the #thinkoutsidethechair hashtag.
Subscribe To Updates